French Butter Keeper
French Butter Dish in raw marbled porcelain.
How to use:
- Mash room temperature real butter (not margarine) into lid.
- Pour approximately 1" of water into base, making sure the water rises above the mouth of the lid when submerged. This will ensure no oxygen interacts with the butter. Change out water every few days.
- If air temperature is warmer than 80degrees F, put ice chips in water
- Enjoy room temperature spreadable butter everyday!
Measures approx 4" wide by 4" tall.
* Due to the individual nature of the design, each item may vary slightly in size, shape, color and decoration.
While dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of your piece.